Our New Spring Brochure is Now Available. Apply Online Now!
Our new brochure for Spring 2022 is now here. Click here to view our wide range of new courses.
NOTICE: We apologise for any inconvenience but the following courses are incorrectly presented on our printed brochure.
- Spanish for Beginners will take place on Tuesday 6.30-8.00 pm, starting Tuesday 25 January 2022 (not on Monday as stated in brochure).
- French for Beginners will take place on Wednesday 6.00-7.30 pm, starting Wednesday 26 January 2022 (not on Tuesday as stated in the brochure).
Please note that classes taking place in the College will be limited in size due to COVID-19 restrictions. Most classes will commence in January2022 unless otherwise stated. Classes will start week beginning Monday 24th January unless otherwise stated.
THANK YOU & HAPPY NEW YEAR
We wish our wonderful community of learners from Crumlin, Drimnagh and all over Dublin and beyond, continued health and happiness in these difficult times. Thank you for your loyalty to us over the years. We are still here to help you learn a new skill, language or hobby. Stay well and keep safe with best wishes from all in Crumlin College. We wish you all a safe and happy New Year and may 2022 bring renewed hope and wellbeing.
Your continued safety and that of our staff is most important and therefore with great regret, we must reduce the number of classes that we offer in the building of Crumlin College. Keeping doors and windows open, the wearing of face-coverings and hand sanitising will be mandatory. We will comply with any further measures that the Government may introduce to reduce the spread of COVID 19.
We hope that you will try some of the large number of online courses on offer this year. This is a new way of learning and engaging and we hope that you will enjoy these courses. After you register you will be sent a link to access your course.
How to Apply
Online enrolment for Evening Classes is now open; choose the category first, then the course. Click here to enrol.
We offer a wide range of year-long and short (5-10 weeks) courses. We have courses for professional development as well as leisure, art & craft courses and a range of Leaving Certificate classes. Some classes run on a Saturday.
Sample of available courses:
- Introduction to Wood Carving
- Introduction to Printmaking
- Tai Chi
- Online Crochet
- Online Celtic Mythology
- Online Creative Bookbinding
- Online Pet Care
- Pythion Scripting
- QQI Level 5 Manual and Computerised Accounts
If you have queries about enrolments or are unable to enrol online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01 4540662.
Please note that class sizes will be limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
You can get our current brochure here:
Director of Evening School: Kathy O'Neill
Assistant Director of Evening School: Cathy Daly
Tel: 01 454 0662 ext 122
We are pleased to inform you that online enrolment and payment is now possible for our evening courses at www.crumlincollege.ie . There will be no enrolment evenings this term
Fees should be paid online or alternatively phone 01 454 0662 for assisted enrolment.
Online Payments Terms & Conditions:
- General Policies
Formation of Classes
- The formation of classes depends on the level of demand.
- The continuation of classes will depend on an acceptable level of attendance.
- Crumlin College reserves the right under unavoidable circumstances to alter the timing/day of a course and to substitute any teacher or instructor where necessary.
- Please read the current brochure for the most up-to-date information on College policies.
- Fees should be paid online at www.crumlincollege.ie or alternatively phone 01 4540662 for assisted enrolment.
- Fees will not be refunded except where a class does not form as per City of Dublin ETB regulations.
- A reduction of 10% in fees will apply to those in receipt of social protection payments, students and those over 65. Please state this when enrolling. Proof of entitlement to reduction will be required.
• It is the responsibility of students to make themselves aware of the entry requirements, examination dates and examination fees due for their particular course. Tutors will inform students of all examination entry requirements in advance.
• We welcome students aged 16 and over at time of enrolment. We regret that we cannot accept students below the age of 16.
• Students presenting with special needs should contact the Director of Adult Education at 01-4540662 prior to online enrolment. Every effort will be made to accommodate students with special needs.
Student Rules of Conduct
• All students, day and evening, are bound by the Student Rules of Conduct for Crumlin College of Further Education.