Our Spring Brochure Is Now Available!
Please browse our fantastic range of courses in our new Spring 2021 brochure. Some online classes include:
- Children's Birthday Cake Decorating
- Langauages - Spanish, French, Italian
- Classical Music Appreciation
- Introduction to Irish Folklore
Please note that classes taking place in the College will be limited in size due to COVID-19 restrictions. Most classes will commence from Monday 25th January 2021 unless otherwise stated.
Your continued safety and that of our staff is most important and therefore with great regret, we must reduce the number of classes that we offer in the building of Crumlin College. Social distancing, the wearing of facecoverings
and hand sanitising will be mandatory. We will comply with any further measures that the Government
may introduce to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
How to Apply
Online enrolment for Evening Classes is now open; choose the category first, then the course.
We offer a wide range of year-long and short (5-10 weeks) courses. We have courses for professional development as well as leisure, art & craft courses and a range of Leaving Certificate classes. Some classes run on a Saturday.
If you have queries about enrolments or are unable to enrol online, please email email@example.com or telephone us on 01 4540662.
Please note that class sizes will be limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
You can get our current brochure here:
Director of Evening School: Kathy O'Neill
Assistant Director of Evening School: Cathy Daly
Tel: 01 454 0662 ext 122
Fees should be paid online or alternatively phone 01 454 0662 for assisted enrolment.
- General Policies
Formation of Classes
- The formation of classes depends on the level of demand.
- The continuation of classes will depend on an acceptable level of attendance.
- Crumlin College reserves the right under unavoidable circumstances to alter the timing/day of a course and to substitute any teacher or instructor where necessary.
- Please read the current brochure for the most up-to-date information on College policies.
- Fees should be paid online at www.crumlincollege.ie or alternatively phone 01 4540662 for assisted enrolment.
- Fees will not be refunded except where a class does not form as per City of Dublin ETB regulations.
- A reduction of 10% in fees will apply to those in receipt of social protection payments, students and those over 65. Please state this when enrolling. Proof of entitlement to reduction will be required.
• It is the responsibility of students to make themselves aware of the entry requirements, examination dates and examination fees due for their particular course. Tutors will inform students of all examination entry requirements in advance.
• We welcome students aged 16 and over at time of enrolment. We regret that we cannot accept students below the age of 16.
• Students presenting with special needs should contact the Director of Adult Education at 01-4540662 prior to online enrolment. Every effort will be made to accommodate students with special needs.
Student Rules of Conduct
• All students, day and evening, are bound by the Student Rules of Conduct for Crumlin College of Further Education.